Its great to be welcoming you back! Find out how we're keeping everyone safe at Coniston Boating Centre.
Keeping everyone safe
We can't wait to welcome you back to Coniston Boating Centre!
To make sure eveyone is safe, we've made some changes:
- One household or bubble per boat, maximum 6 people.
- Online bookings only.
- New safe distance queuing system.
- Contact-free check-in at kiosk.
- Contact-free safety briefings.
- Every boat is sanitised between each trip.
- Every buoyancy aid is sanitised between each use.
- The Bluebird cafe is open.
- The public toilets here are open.
- 1 hour bookings for motor boats and rowing boats.
- 2 hour bookings for kayaks, paddleboards, and canoes.
Sadly, our mountain bikes, electric bikes and sailing dinghies are not available for hire at the moment.