Update: 17 March 2020
We have suspended all our boat hire and activities. We are cancelling and will automatically refund all bookings for boat hire up until 1 May. We will keep this refund date under review.
Motor boat hire in the Lake District
Take a moment to relax on one of our electric motor boats
If you’ve come to the lakes to have a relaxing time with family and friends then our electric motor boats or the perfect way to make memorable moments. Our hire boats are easy to steer meaning that anyone (including our four legged friends) can steer them around Coniston Water.
Plus with a backdrop as epic as The Old Man of Coniston and Grizedale forest, there is no better place in the Lake District to enjoy the freedom of driving your own speed boat.
What you will need
- Buoyancy aid*
- A brief instruction before hire*
- Clothing and footwear you don't mind getting wet, our boats are covered, but it better not ve caught out be the Lake District weather.
- Hot weather - suncream and a bottle of water (it happens, sometimes)
- Cold weather - warm clothing, a change of clothes and extra snacks (it happens, a lot of the time)
- We suggest bringing a mobile phone in case of emergencies, dry bags can be purchased from our shop
- A waterproof jacket and trousers would also be recommended
*We provide these for you.
Please book in advance to guarantee availability.
|Number of people||2||4||6||8|
|Up to 1 hour||£30||£40||£45||£50|
|Up to 2 hours||£45||£55||£65||£75|
|Up to 4 hours||£75||£90||£105||£120|
You can book motor boats online using our secure booking system.
For more information, please call us on 015394 41366 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org