Motor boat hire in the Lake District
Take a moment to relax on one of our electric motor boats
If you’ve come to the lakes to have a relaxing time with family and friends then our electric motor boats or the perfect way to make memorable moments. Our hire boats are easy to steer meaning that anyone (including our four legged friends) can steer them around Coniston Water.
Plus with a backdrop as epic as The Old Man of Coniston and Grizedale forest, there is no better place in the Lake District to enjoy the freedom of driving your own electric motor boat.
What you will need for motor boating
- Buoyancy aid*
- A brief instruction before hire*
- Clothing and footwear you don't mind getting wet, our boats are covered, but its better not to be caught out by the Lake District weather.
- Hot weather - suncream and a bottle of water (it happens, sometimes)
- Cold weather - warm clothing, a change of clothes and extra snacks (it happens, a lot of the time)
- We suggest bringing a mobile phone in case of emergencies, dry bags can be purchased from our shop
- A waterproof jacket and trousers would also be recommended
*We provide these for you.
Please book in advance to guarantee availability. During busy times the site gets very busy, please arrive with plenty of time before your booking to find a parking space, more parking is available in Coniston Village.
Motor boat hire charges
We are only hiring motor boats for 1 hour maximum, this is to keep the hire boats up one end of the lake so we can provide safety cover. Online bookings only.
- 1 or 2 people: £35
- 3 or 4 people: £45
- 5 or 6 people: £50
For more information, please call us on 015394 41366 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org