Hop on a bike and explore Coniston. Take your pick from loads of exhilarating routes, whatever your ability. Our team can help you pick the right route and give you a map to take with you.
Adult and child bikes to hire:
- Electric bikes - 1 small, 3 medium and 1 large Cube Nuride Hybrid
- Mountain bikes - 1 extra small, 3 small, 3 medium and 3 large Bergamont
We recommend booking online to avoid disapointment.
You must leave a valid ID in the form of a credit / debit card or photo ID with us when you collect your bikes.
Bike hire costs:
- Mountain bike, half day, 10am - 1pm: £20
- Mountain bike, full day, 10am - 4pm: £30
- Electric bike, half day, 10am - 1pm: £35
- Electric bike, full day, 10am - 4pm: £50
Bike hire sizes:
- Extra small - for riders 155 - 163cm / 5'1" - 5'4"
- Small - for riders 163 - 170cm / 5'4" - 5'7"
- Medium - for riders 170 - 178cm / 5'7" - 5'10"
- Large - for riders 178 - 183cm / 5'10" - 6'0"
Included in your hire:
- Cycle helmets
- Spare inner tube
Suggested cycle routes and maps from Coniston:
Make the most of your cycling adventure and plan your route before hiring with us! We have these suggested routes from Coniston:
- Coniston to Torver - 5km each way, 10km total, about a 1-1.5 hour ride.
- Coniston to Elterwater - 11.5km each way, 23km total, about a 2-3 hour ride.