Update: 17 March 2020
We have suspended all our boat hire and activities. We are cancelling and will automatically refund all bookings for boat hire up until 1 May. We will keep this refund date under review.
Launching and storage
- Canoes, windsurfers and non powered inflatables: £2
- Up to 12 feet (3.66 metres): £5
- Up to 16 feet (4.88 metres): £10
- Up to 20 feet (6.06 metres): £15
- Up to 26 feet (7.92 metres): £20
- Tractor-assisted launching £15 (plus launching fee)
- Annual launching: £75
- Charges include parking of trailer on the beach. Vehicles must be returned to the car park, charges apply.
For boats under 16 feet (4.88 metres) annual tractor assistance can be purchased for £75
All the above prices are inclusive of VAT.
If you would like to store your boat or trailer, we offer storage facilities at Coniston Boating Centre. You can store your kit all year round or just overnight!
Summer season 1st April- 31st October
Winter season 1st November – 31st March
- Up to 16 feet (4.88 metres): £290 for summer, £170 for winter or £410 annual charge
- Up to 20 feet (6.10 metres): £490 for summer, £290 for winter or £690 annual charge
- Up to 26 feet (7.92 metres): £580 for summer, £340 for winter or £820 annual charge
- Canoes and windsurfers: £90 for summer, £60 for winter or £125 annual charge
- Tenders up to 9 feet (2.74 metres): £95 for summer, £65 for winter or £135 annual charge
- Dinghy trailers: £90 for summer, £60 for winter or £125 annual charge
- Cruiser trailers: £160 for summer, £100 for winter or £205 annual charge
- Long term over 16 feet includes tractor launching
Short term charges
- Overnight dinghy storage including launch: £10
- Overnight cruiser storage including launch but without tractor assistance: £15
- Weekly dinghy: £35
- Weekly cruiser: £55
- Monthly cruiser (Winter): £75
Other boat services
Charged at £27 per hour, subject to staff availability.
How to book
Coniston Boating Centre