Competition terms and conditions
Social Media Competitions
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is the Lake District National Park Authority (LDNPA), whose offices are at Murley Moss, Oxenholme Road, Kendal, Cumbria, LA9 7RL.
- The prize provider is LDNPA, whose offices are at Murley Moss, Oxenholme Road, Kendal, Cumbria, LA9 7RL.
- The prize is what is stated on the social media post. All prizes must be redeemed by 31st December 2019.
- Competitions are open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except for employees of the Lake District National Park, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Only one entry is permitted per person.
- Competition entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are provided on the Coniston Boating Centre website.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice if something should happen outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all valid competition entries.
- The winner will be notified by social media message within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. Should the winner be unable to take the prize, the prize will be passed to the second drawn entrant. Once dates have been chosen by the winner these are non-transferable and no alternative properties can be offered.
- The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The prize winner agrees (as a condition of accepting the prize) to the use of his / her name, county of residence (if such prize winner is resident within the UK) or country of residence (if such prize winner is resident outside the UK) and one or more photograph of themselves in any publicity material and to co-operate with or participate in any other reasonable post-competition publicity.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network. You are providing your information to LDNPA and not to any other party.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of the competition terms and conditions.